Authentic Voices Productions (AVP) Social Media Publishing Experience.
Women Who RV 1st Production 2008/2010 Web Site/Book/Podcast/CD/e-Book OPS 2nd Production 2011/2012 Web Site/Case Study/Blog/Tablet/SmartPhone/Training
- OPS Blogs = NO readers = NO comments = NO Problem…1st Qtr
- Demo Web Site: Blogs #1 – #9 focus – “How will it WORK?” for linear thinkers majority
- Case Study #1/#4 focus – “What do you THINK?” for non-linear thinkers minority
On Problem Solving “Demo” Web Site Credits
- Story: Social Media “Voice” development
- Web Pages/Blogs Social Media Silent Movie Storyboards and Script
- Story Arc: Demo web site/Team thinkers/text & visuals
- CPA Site Solutions web host identified for Valley CPA client 2nd Qtr
- Distribution Channels: web/blog/tablet/Smartphone/Team thinkers
- Training Edition: Web print version in-development
- OPS Production: Marion Sandra Orem
- Social Media Direction: Business Blogging Pros
Fade-out…OPS will no longer be a social media silent “voice”
My OPS web site is designed with text and and visuals specifically in-mind. It has text for linear thinkers like Dave Barnhart (www.businessbloggingpros.com) and visuals for non-linear thinkers like me.
Why should you care? Because linear thinkers are generally the majority in any given group. The minority of non-linear thinkers often represent new ideas that are challenged by the majority.
Non-linear thinker: Ideas – options – “What do you THINK?!?”
Linear thinker: Outlines – results – “How will it WORK?!?”
This OPS social media web site is developing along these following guidelines:
- “Demo” Web Site - a loaner site if you’d like to test some social media ideas
- Team Thinkers – an opportunity to see how your Team reacts to your ideas
- Text and Visuals - a challenge to linear and non-linear thinkers communications issues
Look more closely at the bullet points in Blog #8. What if you could take YOUR “Business Show” on the road? How would your ”Demo” web site impact linear and non-linear thinker clients and prospects? Your Team’s initial web site reactions will provide you some genuine “heads-up” insights first.
So…where to begin – remember to also review the Case Study page Project Chart:
2014 1st Quarter update: CPA Site Solutions/Valley CPA client web site Project completed June 2012 – December 2013.
2011/2012 On Problem Solving (OPS) Blogs #1 – #9 and #17 concepts were leveraged via Vermont Vendor CPA Site Solutions.
What if I could take my “Business Show” on-the-road? I decided to test that idea with a trusted friend and associate. Our recent meeting prompted this follow-up synopsis for her:
• 2012 Menu Bar Home/FAQ – About – “Demo” Web Site – Case Study - Blog – social media host
• Laptop/Kindle Fire/Cel phone training support – WiFi independent via mobile hotspot
• Desktop/Laptop client/prospect on-site training – “hands-on” breaks social media ice
• Menu Bar content flexibility a key to web site functionality – plan and train on-line
• Case Study page – 7 Steps – leverages social media technology - economical starting point
OPS January blogs are systematic in developing specifics – given linear thinkers’ how-will-it-work needs. The blogs are also flexible in developing options – given non-linear thinkers’ what-do-you-think passions.
O.K. – it’s time for a closer look at Team thinkers - text and visuals impact on your “Demo” site (Blog #9).
Finally, my trusted friend is also Michael Downey’s aunt (2011 Blog #5 dedication). Some of Michael’s favorite movies according to her: Boondock Saints - BASEketball - Ace Ventura - Gladiator.
An insightful mix of a young man’s wicked wit and fierce determination…
- Linear text/non-linear “visual processor” web page design flexibility
December Kindle Fire OPS prospect “demos” highlight WiFi limitations
Kindle Fire WiFi dependency an OPS “demo Showstopper” - No WiFi – NO “demo”
OPS “demos” via large screen smartphone/video/audio podcast - No WiFi – NO problem!
- How would YOU test my On Problem Solving web site ”demo” offer?
- OPS web site can experiment with your social media direction
- Good ideas benefit from close scrutiny – as do bad ideas
- Staff - clients – prospects can provide valuable “feedback”
- Viable ideas transfer to your site via “hands-on” experience
- Web site access via smartphone “demos” to clients – prospects
- OPS “demo” site morphs into your social media web site - just like an hourglass…
A recent OPS prospecting office call identified some interesting challenges:
- My Kindle Fire was mute given lack of access via WiFi password (been there done that!)
- Didn’t think to suggest prospect OPS web site access via their cel phone (duh…)
- Switched seats and did the OPS web site “Loaner demo” from her Desktop
- Discussed at length real world linear/non-linear thinkers and text/visual implications
- Her linear perspective and my non-linear experience led to some humorous exchanges
- Better prepared for my late December prospect call at the Paradise Cafe WiFi site
- Taking my Kindle Fire on holiday to spend quality time with a really neat resource
The OPS “Storyboard” is a snapshot used to monitor the look of the web site. No detail text or visuals – just a feel for the left-to-right-flow of the pages design. Click on the visuals.
Here’s the “skinny” for my web site offer to OPS prospects:
Major movie buff and author and publisher expertise (see blog #4)
Linear text and non-linear visual web page design flexibility
Unique “visual processor” and Word processor resources
Kindle Fire tablet availability to “demo” your Case Study idea
- Checkout Case Study Page – Seven Step process – contact me
Question: How would you leverage my OPS offer?
Oh – don’t forget to ask me about the hourglass…